Saturday, August 16, 2008

On the 23rd of August, Ava will be turning two; she's getting too big for me. Ava has been saying small, broken words for a while now, but this week, she has been repeating every last word I say and more. She is such a little girl. She loves to dance, and lately she has an interest in her baby dolls. I have also learned this week that washclothes, clean or dirty, can make great blankets for dolls. what do you know, Ava has traits of being a good mom already.
I guess her birthday means were moving on to the next stage, terrible two's and potty training! I'm not sure how potty traing is going to go, but we will survive somehow, just like we've done all along.

7 comments:

Jill said...

CUTE Blog Page!!! That makes me want to change Mine.
I Can't Belive how big Ava is. How time flies. Anyway Good job on your blog, it looks great. jonandjill.blogspot.com

Adrienne said...

If you do potty training before us, let me know how it goes... I'm dreading it. Sometimes I think, "When did I ever think I could be a mom?! I have no idea what I'm doing!"

Cher said...

I am so excited that you posted!!! Emma will be 2 in Nov and we are starting the terrible 2's NOW! Holy Cow.
I am waiting a couple of more months for the potty training but I know that we are getting close. We are going to have a Princess Potty Party one day and see how that goes. I am getting stuff ready to decorate the bathroom and family room so that it will have the whole effect. I hope that it works! Good luck to you.

Reynolds said...

Yup, I dread potty training too. I think I am going to hold off as long as I can with Isaac and maybe it will be easier (or maybe it will just happen by itself?)

shannyn said...

jenny, hey it's shannyn florez. i'm hoping you still remember me, i haven't been gone that long. i just found your blog through sarah matthew's and emily reynold's. i can't believe how big ava is and her cute red hair. i love it. how are you guys? i miss you tons. i hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. i'm glad you have one so i can keep in touch with you guys. talk to you later.

Wonderland Girl said...

Hi I found your blog! Yay! Baby Ava is such a doll. Thanks again for hanging out with me and Annie, I had a blast!!! Love ya!

wonderland-alison.blogspot.com
although i never update it anymore!

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

I can't believe how old she's getting!!! She's beautiful Jen! I wish I could see her in person!